Hello my loves!
I got my Erin Condren Life Planner in Rose Gold in the mail yesterday and I was so excited. If you are familiar with Erin Condren you know the the rose gold was a limited edition planner and sold out super quick.. It took mine almost a month to get to me. I ordered it on the first day that it was released which was June 9th.
My last Erin Condren Life Planner was the vertical because at the time that is all they came in, but this time I got the horizontal because I think that will be easier for me to plan. I am a huge page decorator with stickers and washi tape so I'm going to have to find a way to make it look cute!
The one thing I was kind of upset about when I got my planner was the rose gold.. So like I said it took almost a month to get to me so when I got it I had super high expectations and those were kind of crushed. I took out the planner that was wrapped in the air bubble wrap and I saw the beautiful rose gold color and was in love. I then took a closer look and saw that the rose gold looked very scratched and almost faded in spots and also chipped in some.. That honestly crushed my heart.. I payed $80 for this planner and this is how I get it.. I had the platinum life planner last year and my mother had the gold and she had no problems of this so I'm kind of confused.. They always say how they hand dip all of the coils and I'm just confused that not even using it, it already had chips and scuffs..
Other than that I absolutely adore my planner. I am so excited to start planning and to see how this horizontal layout will turn out. The packing it came in was super cute. It came in a cute aqua box with my free coupon code for a custom interchangeable cover. When I opened up the planner I noticed the embossing detail with the prisms and it was absolutely stunning. Erin has definitely listened to the peoples opinions and wants and she succeeded. She took out some quotes and gave us some more room to plan! YAY!
Erin has changed a few things, she laminated the pocket in the back for extra stability. She also stuffed the pouch in the back with a ton of goodies that are samples of what she sells on the website. She made some sticker packs this year also! So many wonderful changes had happened with this company this year and I am so excited.
I love the layout of the horizontal so far and I'm super excited to start planning and decorating. This was my honest review of the Life Planner. I'm sorry that I did have some complaints but I wanted to be as honest as possible. If you have an Erin Condren I would love to hear your comments and thoughts on them. I would also like to hear if anyone has also had the same issues that I had with the chipping of the coils.
I plan to do a whole "Plan with J" series so stay tuned for more of how I plan and some of the decorations and stickers that I use. I also plan to do weekly spreads for you all that you can just print and cut out and put in your planner. I am going to do a plan with me post soon so stay tuned. If you want me to do a specific planner type blog post, leave it in my comments and I will try my best to do it!
Stay Fab
xx,

0 comments:
Post a Comment