June 2015 Favorites

Leave a Comment
Hello my loves!
Is it just me or did June just fly by? 
I feel like I just started my summer classes but the semester is almost over! That is so crazy to me. Anyway with another month gone away means a monthly favorites!

My first favorite is Shimmer Dust and Self Tanner
I love applying this gradual tanner that I think I have mentioned about 3 times now on this blog so you know it's legit. After I apply it I love to put some shimmer dust on my chest and my arm, and if I'm wearing shorts I love to put some on my legs as well.. I love to shimmer and since it's gold it just adds the perfect bronze goddess look. I love the shimmer dust from Charming Charlies!

My second favorite or favorites is my new updated skin care

I will do a whole new blog post dedicated to my new routine, so keep on the lookout for that. 

My third favorite is the Passion Fruit Tea from Starbucks.

I always got the Very Berry Hibiscus Tea from Starbucks but my friend Abigail mentioned that this was her favorite tea so I decided to try it and I fell in love... I get mine sweetened with lemonade!

My last favorite is Roman Holiday
I've always watched Breakfast at Tiffany's and Sabrina on Netflix but now that Roman Holiday has taken Sabrina's spot I have watched it non stop. Roman Holiday is hands down my new favorite Audrey Hepburn movie. A total must see.

I hope you enjoyed my June 2015 favorites. I would love to know what yours are!
xx,





0 comments:

Post a Comment