Hello my loves!
So I wanted to share with you all my go to eye makeup for work or going out with friends. It's super simple and quick to do.
I first start out by priming my eyes using the Too Faced Shadow Insurance in Champage all over my lids and crease area.
I then go in with my Mac 239 brush and take the color Bootycall and put it on my brush. Next I take my Mac Fix + spray to make the color more pigmented. I put Bootycall on the inner half of my eye.
I take the color Chopper and put that on the outer half of my eye. Blending down the middle to make sure there is no harsh line between Chopper and Bootycall.
I then take the color Tease on another Mac 239 brush and put that as my transition color and blend that out with a Sigma E45
I then take YDK on the same Mac 239 brush that I used for Tease and focus that just in my crease and blend it out with a clean Sigma E45 brush.

I then use the color Busted as my "outer V" color. I just focus that on the outer v of my eye, using my Mac 239 brush, connecting the color Chopper and YDK together to blend everything out. Blend that out also with a clean Sigma E45 brush
I take the color Tease again and run that on my bottom lash line with the Sigma E15 brush and blend it out to make it smoky with the Sigma E45 brush.
Lastly I am taking the color Foxy and putting that as my inner corner highlight and my brow bone highlight. For this I use a Sigma F70 brush.
After I finish my eyeshadow, I take my Chanel felt tip eyeliner in Brun and draw a thin line on my upper lash line and slightly wing it out. I take my Chanel crayon eyeliner in Espresso and put that on my tight line and my lower lash line and smudge it out.
Then I curl my lashes using my pearl covered Tarte eyelash curler and apply my favorite mascara which is the Chanel Inimitable in Brun.
That's it, you're done. I hope you enjoyed my first ever "make up tutorial" let me know how I did or if you all want to see more blog post like this!
Xx,
SHOP THIS POST:
1.Naked 2
4. Fix +
10. Chanel Mascara








0 comments:
Post a Comment