May Favorites!

2 comments
Hello loves!
It's been a while since I've done a favorites blog post so I thought I would get back into them!


I just got back from a week at Disney World and I was exposed to a lot of sun, since it is in the sunny state of Florida. Usually I burn really easily since I am so fair. I had brought some tanning oil but I did not like the way it made my skin feel, so my cousin let me use her sunscreen for the trip. She had the Coola sunscreen in the Cucumber scent and it worked so well.. I even got a little bit of a tan which is super rare for me! I have to give this product a 10/10 because it really is amazing!



Recently we have just found out that I might has a gluten allergy. Every time I eat gluten I get a horrible migraine and it puts me in bed for the rest of the day. Since I have not been eating anything with gluten I have been feeling so much better. While I was in Disney I did have to eat gluten free but I did get the occasional treat for myself. When I would eat the stuff I was not suppose to I would feel a migraine in less than 15 minutes. 

I was eyeing the Fitbit for quite sometime now, I saw that my cousin had one and she was telling me all about it so that made me want it more. I went and bought it the day before I left for Disney and I couldn't be more in love. I wear it 24/7 minus when I'm in the shower. It's a great way to track your steps and miles!



I've been having these shorts in my collection but I forgot how much I loved them until recently. I love going bike riding for exercise and these are the perfect shorts for it. I use to always tie my house key to my shoe but now I don't have to due to the convenient zip pocket.


I have always loved Jo Malone but this one stole my heart. It smells so fresh and summery without being too over powering. It's perfect for the summer because it is a light citrusy fragrance. I use to be so opposed to buy higher end perfumes because I did not understand why it would be necessary, but since using them I can not live without them. They are so much better quality that there is no comparison to the "lower end" perfumes. I have nothing against the lower end perfumes, I just love the higher end because I think you get your money's worth.

My last favorite was my trip to Disney, Disney is my absolute happy place. I'm actually a Disney Princess if you did not already know that! ;)

That is all for my May Favorites and I hope you enjoyed!
xx,



2 comments: