Hello my loves!
Since going back to school for the summer semester, I thought that I might add some excitement back into my school supplies life!
Even though I am going to be sitting in a classroom this summer, does not mean you can't have some
fun!
So first thing first is you need internet, that's a given. You can go to Tumblr, or your Tumblr archive, or you can use google like I did. I just wanted to show you different ways to achieve this cute look. If you reblog a lot of .png files than Tumblr is the way to go. A .png file is what is going to make the background transparent which makes it A LOT easier to to achieve the collage look.
As you see here I typed in " Pink Macaron png" and that made my search strictly images with transparent backgrounds! Super neat, huh? All you do when you find a image you like is save it. There are many ways to save an image, but I just drag it to my desk top.
After you find all the images you want, your desktop should look something like this...
It's a cluttered mess but all you do is start dragging your pictures into your Pages document. Even though I use Pages, you can still achieve this in Word. The layout might be different and I'm not too familiar with Word but I'm sure you might be able to figure it out!
After dragging your images into the Pages document, it's time to arrange them. As you can see on the right hand side of my document, they have a front and back button.Those are your new best friends, sometimes you find a image that isn't a PNG file but no worries, I got you! All you have to do is place the image in the Pages document and press the "back" button and you can put any image on top of it!
Once you're done with all the placements and everything is perfect, all you have to do is print it out!
I printed out mine on cardstock paper so it was a bit more sturdy!
Put it in your binder and you're done! :)
I hope you all enjoyed and tried this out!
xx,





0 comments:
Post a Comment