Cute Swim!

Leave a Comment
Hello my loves!
So since it is now officially summer, I thought I would share with you all my favorite bikinis!
These are more on the "expensive" side but I still wanted to share with you all my true and honest obsessions. I am in no current shape to wear a bikini at the moment but I am working on it! 

I love the navy and white.



When I get in shape and ready to strut my stuff in a bikini this is the one I am going to get. I love this one because it is so simple and black which will help you get more color!



 I love the little bows in the middle and the skirt bottom!


Lastly, the swimwear that EVERYONE is obsessed with. Triangl, I am actually planning to do a whole blog post about Triangl so stay tuned for that!

I hope you all enjoyed. I would love to know what your current swim obsessions are!
xx, 




0 comments:

Post a Comment