Holy Grail Products

Leave a Comment
These have been my go to products for a while now and I've decided to finally share them with y'all. It took me a while to find my real holy grail products because I switch things up so much. With that being said these are the only products that I have not had the need to switch up at all. I constantly grab for these multiple times throughout the day!



The first one is Coco Mademoiselle by Chanel. It is my signature scent. It is so classy but can be over powering to some people but it's the perfect scent to me.

Next is The Body Shop Vitamin E Toner. I'm pretty sure God sent this down himself for me. It leaves my skin so soft and I haven't had any major breakouts since I switched to using this toner!

Lush No Drought is a life savior. I'm currently trying to not wash my hair everyday because I've heard that is super bad for it. So on days where I don't wash my hair I use the No Drought and it is completely fresh again! The smell is amazing too, it smells very citrusy! 

Mac Make-up Wipes are life. They remove all my makeup with no problem. I use to use the Ole Henrikson ones but I found the Mac ones just work better for me

Naked 2 palette.. I don't know where to even start with this baby. Not a day goes by where I do not use this. All the colors are so beautiful and works with my green eyes and my complexion.

Dior Creme de Rose lip balm is amazing but sadly I've heard they are discontinuing it so I've started to stock up ( I currently have 2 back ups). This moisturizes your lips like no ones business. 

Lush Bubblegum Lip Scrub and Dior Creme de Rose go hand in hand with me. Once I exfoliate my lips I like to apply creme de rose on top to really moisturize my lips. I don't exfoliate everyday but I do it 2-3 times a week! 

Dior Lip Glow is such a natural everyday lip product. It changes with your body temperature to create the perfect shade for you. Mine always comes out this barbie kind of pink and it's beautiful!

Dior Lip Maximizer is just an amazing lip plumper

L'Occitane hand creme.. oh my.. my hands have never been softer since I've started using them. This one is in the Almond scent but all of them have my heart for sure!

I hope you enjoyed my holy grail products and are inspired to try some out. If you do feel free to let me know! 




0 comments:

Post a Comment