Pamper Nights

Leave a Comment
During the school week I get so stressed out with all the papers, test, and homework, so I came up with my perfect pamper routine!

I usually do this on nights where I'm feeling super stressed or just in need of a little more something in my nightly routine. 

I love taking baths with Lush bathbombs and bubble bars! The bathbombs have baking soda in them which soften the water and soft water means soft skin! Using a bubble bar will make your bath filled with amazing smelling bubbles. I like to use a bathbombs and a bubble bar which have similar scents. My favorites are the Butterball bathbomb and the Creamy Candy bubble bar

                                      

After I was my face I love to do a face mask! My favorite is BB Seaweed and Mask of Magnaminty


After I take my face mask on I just follow up with my regular skin care routine. I use toner and then moisturizer, nothing too fancy! 
Now it's time to moisturize your body! The Massage Bars from Lush are to DIE for! I have tried so many of them but my all time favorites are the Strawberry Feels Forever and Snow Fairy Sparkle (Limited Edition) 

Also LOVE the Snow Fairy body wash that is pictured above

The Massage Bars can feel a little greasy since they take a while to soak in, the workers at Lush recommend a Dusting Powder! I have two favorites, I use Vanilla Puff and First Snow. First Snow is new for this Christmas Collection I believe but it is so worth it! 


To finish my pamper night off I like to give some special attention to my lips as well.
A good lip scrub and balm can work wonders especially with your make up!
I use the Bubblegum Lip Scrub and the Honey Trap Lip Balm 



That is all I do for my pamper night at home! I hope you enjoyed and try it out for yourself! 
Yes, I'm aware that I'm obsessed with Lush 

Yours,


0 comments:

Post a Comment